If I Was The King Of The World Poem | Ryan Ngala & Wendy Ngala

If I Was The King Of The World Poem


Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By 
Mr. Ryan Ngala & Ms. Wendy Ngala
Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | Ryan Ngala's Poems™ Entertainment


 

If I Was The King Of The World,
I would save it,
Let every voice be heard,
Without having to say a word.




Lift a finger and there was peace, 
International from here,
To the middle east,
And whenever they say speak.
 

I don't say a peep,
Just listen to their concerns,
And wait for my turn,
To say it's okay,
And that God will make a way.




No matter what it takes,
I will make the world a better place,
That brings happiness and love,
Just like the one above.




I know you worry,
If someone like me,
Has the potential,
But don't judge a book by it's cover.




Cause under this blubber,
Is another,
Who is stronger and rings,
That he is a king.




So that we can all make a difference,
So that we can be air live on,
So many television stations,
Just to be inspired by young kids.




From Africa to America,
To New York or to Tokyo,
Wherever that I want to go,
Just to let you know,
If I was the king of the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January The Sixth: Attack On The Capitol

Stop The Violence Poem | Ryan Ngala

Mr. Abel Ngala Poem | Ryan Ngala