Ms. Nia Dawson: HCZ's E.T.C's Program Director Poem | Ryan Ngala

Ms. Nia Dawson: 
HCZ's E.T.C's Program Director 
Poem

Edited, Recited, Typed & Written 
By 
Mr. Ryan Ngala
Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry™

She's one of the best independent and nicest chicks,
Who I always want to come to knock on her office door,
Putting on a big smile on her face,
As If I have a lost for words to say to her.

Telling her how my day was,
And all of the good times I had to celebrate,
On my brother's big birthday,
Who just turn 14th years old to date.

Traveling to go to HCZ® E.T.C everyday,
Always brighten up her day,
Making all the students and staff advisors wanna holler at her name,
She Is... Ms. Nia Dawson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January The Sixth: Attack On The Capitol

Getting Money | Straight Stunting | Gotta Stay Hustling: The Next HCZ Anthem Poem | Ryan Ngala

Mr. Abel Ngala Poem | Ryan Ngala