My Father (Rest In Peace) Poem | Ryan Ngala & Florence Ngala




Ryan Ngala’s Poems™ | STN® Poetry™

Proudly Presents...


My Father (Rest In Peace) Poem |

Ryan Ngala & Florence Ngala


Edited, Recited, Typed & Written
By 
Mr. Ryan Ngala & Ms. Florence Ngala
Ryan Ngala's Poems™ | STN® Poetry™
RyanNgalasPoemsOfficial.Blogspot.com | STNPoetryOfficial.Blogspot.com

My Father,
He Is Dead,

Make sure he is rest in peace in heaven.


For all the great things that he has done,

I never knew in my life,

That he'd be gone forever.


He was a hard worker,

He was always a leader,

How much my mother really misses him.


He was the greatest dad I ever had,

And now I'm really sad,

We have lost him.

He will always keep us in touch,
I'll always love him,
Deep inside my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January The Sixth: Attack On The Capitol

Stop The Violence Poem | Ryan Ngala

Mr. Abel Ngala Poem | Ryan Ngala